Sunday, June 23, 2013

Home for the Weekend

On Friday I got home and Mom and I went out to a couple of my friends wedding receptions--just to get ideas for my own! Then we came home and had a girls night where we slept in her bed and watched "You've Got Mail". On Saturday we went up to Birch Creek Golf Course and took a tour, then we boooooked it for the wedding reception, it's going to be great! Then we went wedding dress shopping (again) and I found a dress! Thank you Rita at Belle's Bridal, you're the best wedding-dress-picker-outter! On Saturday night we went over to the Adam's house for Curtis' birthday celebration, Jo made some great cheesecake! 
Most of us cousins got together to say goodbye to Tanner and say hello to to Matt. It was great to be all together and reflect on the good ole days. 

 Jess fell asleep and I tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't wake up...so I took funny pictures of her sleeping and sent them to her--she had no idea what was happening! 




D.A. is my new buddy, I love this kiddo and apparently he loves me too. Jess decided to take pictures of him while he was sleeping and then told me to turn around and smile! Love you Lil' D!


No comments:

Post a Comment