Thursday, July 18, 2013

THE END IS HERE!

The semester is over!!! Hooray! One left! There is light at the end of the tunnel! This fall I will be doing my internship through BYU-Idaho at Kennedy Elementary school! I'm really excited, I love those kiddos! This semester has been crazy, 19 credits, planning a wedding (not too much, but still, the stress was there!), being Relief Society president (which was really fun), and working for the first block. I learned a lot of things this semester in all the different areas of my life-relationships, leadership, studying, etc. It was probably my most busy and stressful semester and I hated it most of the time (I do NOT recommend long distance relationships, Skype is nice, but it is still terrible!).
Here are my final grades, I feel pretty good about them, I guess that in those 2 classes I should have tried a little harder, but oh well! I tried! GO ME! Maybe next semester I will get a 4.0! 

No comments:

Post a Comment