Friday, December 13, 2013

Things I've Learned Through Marriage...

I came from a family of 4 girls, Kelly came from a family of 3 boys...it's been very interesting to go from living with all girls to living with only a man!! We've both learned a lot...a lot, a lot. Here are something's I have learned...
-I've learned that since I've only ever lived with 2-26 girls at a time and now I'm the only girl in the house. I am surprised that ALL of the bobby pins left around the house now are mine. Well, that's embarrassing!
-I've learned that I shed. A lot.
-Boys are messy. Maybe not all boys, buuuuuut the one I married is! In High School I was a little OCD and never had anything out of place in my room. Now, although I have changed since then, am still shocked that clothes could pile up THAT high!
-I have learned that it's awesome to always have someone to go to no matter what!
-I've learned that I don't like sleeping by myself...and that I'm way more cuddly than I thought!
This is a picture of our bed one morning. Only the left side of the bed ever gets slept on. Good thing Kelly is a patient guy!

-I've learned that boys fart.
-I'm in love!
-I never thought that I could miss someone so much when I've only been away from them for 3 hours
-Marriage is hard work!
-I love doing laundry and cleaning (don't tell Kelly)
-I've learned that I was deprived of sugar as a child and am now compensating  for it. I eat way too many   fruit by the foot than is healthy for a person of my size.
-I love bacon. I should, we eat a lot of it around here!
-I've learned that all of the things that I have heard about how men and women think differently, well, they're true. Boys think so simple, girls think very specifically.
-I've learned that I love driving that big red truck!
-I'm addicted to a weird mascotting show
-I married a fashionable guy, he has a lot of good clothes. He also has a large stack of clothing on a shelf     labeled "do not wear....ever" however, he finds a way around this
Nothing like a flannel shirt and basketball shorts with church socks in -5 degree weather at the grocery store!



There are many many more things that I have learned, but I'm glad that I get to live with my wonderful husband! He's the best thing that ever happened to me! I could make a 10 times longer list of all of the things he does for me and how he treats me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment