Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Random Summer Pictures

Here are some random summer pictures! I'm sure there will be more to come!

Paper Mache FHE, Kelly made a goat head (later molded and was thrown away) and I made a bowl-I'm not as creative as him!

Cheesy face

These are the kids I babysit..the climb everything and it freaks me out!

Our first potato! We planted 6 more after this one turned out so well!

Kelly is in a clogging class and I caught him practicing! What a cutie right?

Game night with the Hunters

I went down for girls weekend in Utah, Jess and I went to Pink's shaved ice

Our uncooked ravioli's 

My husband is the best!



Our finished dish-we are/were quite proud

My new outfit from the girls trip

Go Chukars


Kelly was ready to catch a foul ball

We re did our table!




From red to white!

The final product!

Bear Lake for Kids Day



No comments:

Post a Comment