Thursday, June 16, 2011

Up Here in Da Burg.

So, I was super sad for this semester to start, my best friend Sarah Tonks moved to Belize for the summer. I won't be able to see her until January. Holy cow. Buuuuuutt.... I am having the best semester of my life. My roommates are fenominal! (I don't know how to spell that). But they are so wonderful, we do so much together and we're even on the same flag football team (The Mighty Jellyfish... we wanted to name ourselves "The Flying Flaggettes", "The Sister Wives", "The Baby Mama's"... wouldn't those've been funny?!" Anyways, we have so much fun with dance parties, late night chit chats, waking up our neighbors at 3 in the morning, cheering sessions whenever somebody goes to take a test, and so so so many other things. I've been so blessed this semester! Thanks roomies--Andrea Gonzalez, Cori Flint, Ratkill Robinson, Kaity Lewis, Amy Ruben, and Mattie (Grabby) Bean. Love you guys so so so much, you're the best!
L-R: Ratkill, Mattie, Andrea, Cori, Jenna

This isn't the best picture, but these are the most awesome girls in the world! We rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment