Monday, May 20, 2013

I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT.

Hey guess what? I finally got myself a man! I know it's been 2 years since my last posting.... but honestly, this is the biggest thing that has happened since 2 years ago when Sarah moved to Belize, oh, actually, now she lives in Guatemala, but other than that, this is a pretty big thing! Here are some cute pictures of us on some adventures that have happened lately!          
At the top of "R" mountain we took a picture with Gummy Bears... He loves his Haribo snacks.

This is when we hiked "R" Mountain, we had a picnic on top!

This is at the figure 8 race... very similar to a Demolition Derby, but a little more organized...still pretty hickish though!

Easter Sunday we went for a walk up at the Cress Creek trail and watched the sunset.

We went off roading in this RZR over in Menan, it was fun for the first five minutes, and then this happened.....

I set my friends up on a scavenger hunt date, and we doubled with them, these were our first pictures together! Oh, PS we're "owling" in this picture

I gave him a piggy back ride.... he's lighter than I thought!

Oops, didn't mean to put this picture on here... but here we are with Thomas E. Ricks!

Us.

We floated paper boats, mine won by a landslide because his got stuck in a tree--sucka!

Kelly left for the weekend and hole punched 64 circles. On each one he wrote a different word and on the back was a letter. Once I lined them up all chronologically, I flipped them over to see a cute message, what a guy eh?!
After country dancing one night

After playing in the mud at R Mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment